Three Sixty Contractors primarily operate in the Mechanical & HVAC Insulation markets in New Zealand, as a proven contracting business.
Three Sixty Contractors (360 Contractors) primarily operate in the Mechanical & HVAC Insulation markets in New Zealand, as a proven contracting business.
The business has emerged as a result of gaps available in the commercial sector, where 30 plus years of experience, innovative thinking, practical solution solving onsite and a friendly manner come together to provide a superior result that makes clients continually come back for repeat work on projects.
It’s our desire and strategy that no project no matter how small, large, complex or intricate, deserve the same level of service from the initial enquiry through to the completion of their project requirement.
“The commercial building market can be a tough environment to exist in the modern day, but at Three Sixty Contractors we feel, by not comprising on our core business attributes and beliefs we can deliver the right outcome over and over again.”
What we do
Our contracting team have completed a wide range of commercial and industrial projects including large and small, always on-time and within the budgeted allowance. The nature of work can be varied and comprises of: -
- Certified Passive Fire Installers for all Building Services & Construction
- Mechanical/HVAC Heating & Cooling Insulation
- Mechanical/HVAC Artisian Water Insulation
- Hydraulic Hot & Cold Water Insulation
- Certified Passive Fire Penetrations (for mechanical & hydraulic applications)
- Acoustic Insulation To Waste Water Stack Work
- Industrial Insulation Work
- Geo-thermal Insulation
- Metal Cladding Manufacture & Installation
- Requirements (Plant-Room Application)
“It’s a pleasure to walk off a project, head held high and look back at a fantastic project completed where everyone wins!”
Key team objectives
for every project
Specific Health &
Are you an experienced
commercial HVAC Installer?
LOOKING FOR WORK
If you have experience within the industry and feel you’d be an asset to the 360 Contractors team, then please get in touch.